Initial climbing tests

Mak and I took a trip to the local climbing gym to test our selected prototypes. Out of the 14 modified shoes we had at the time, there were 4 that were ready to be climbed in. Climb testing highlighted two concepts which were particularly promising.

Four prototypes after testing - one failed.

Four prototypes after testing – one failed.

We’re working on incorporating what we learned from climbing in these Frankenshoes into our next round of prototypes and modifications.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s